Change my account and refund the $100 I was charged in June.
Thanks for sharing this issue. That sounds like a billing mistake, especially if you expected an annual plan but were charged monthly. Hopefully the support team can review your account quickly, correct the subscription, and process a refund if the charge was made in error.
Hi @Andrea Robinson ,
You can raise refund-related tickets via this channel Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing & Licensing, select Payments > Request a refund and fill in the details below:
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you. This is very different from my original account three years ago.
@Andrea Robinson you should be able to write all details via the form I've shared in my previous reply. Even if you're using different Atlassian or billing accounts, you can simply share all information there.
As this is a public forum, it's not recommended to share information such as emails, invoices, etc.
I'm awaiting a response from customer support. Haven't heard from anyone. Do they read this forum?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.