My account stopped has access and I need it for my daily job.
Hi Antonin! Is your account an Atlassian Cloud account or an account for accessing a Server/Data Center environment? If it's an Atlassian Cloud account I'd recommend reaching out to Atlassian support at support.atlassian.com. If it's a local account for your Server/Data Center I would recommend reaching out to your IT team.
Hi @Antonin_Jankovic
Contact your Jira or Atlassian administrator or local IT department.
This community is an open public forum and can't provide access to Atlassian instances!
@Kristin Lyons
That's not true. It doesn't matter if it's Cloud or Data Center.
Atlassian holds resources or licenses. Owners/Admins of the instance hold access.
Atlassian chimes in only with some edge access cases, like when the last Admin is lost etc and even That are not easy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.