Hi JPD Team!I have recently seen a screenshot in one of Tanguy's posts of a timeline view that allows users to group by a select field as well as grouping by hierarchy. Do you any timeline as to when this feature may be released? Many thanks
Hi @Scott Hillier , what @Arkadiusz Wroblewski shared is another feature, described here.
For the timeline view, we're still working on it. Here's how it looks in my test site today:
It should land in the next few weeks.
Hello @Scott Hillier
Looks like is still in Deployment
You can Track release Notes here: Release Notes | Atlassian Community
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠
Thank you for sharing the link @Arkadiusz Wroblewski! I will track the release notes page for updates.Many thanks
No problem!🤠
@Tanguy Crusson Ups, sometimes get lost by ammount Functions you Deploying,
@Arkadiusz Wroblewski no worries at all - also I'm glad to hear that 😅 There is so much demand for new features, it can be hard to catch up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.