Hello,
I'm experiencing an account-specific issue with Trello's native card sorting feature.
When I click the native "Sort By" option, the menu crashes immediately before any sorting options are displayed.
Console error:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'getIconUrl')
at SortListPowerUps.tsx:42:48
What I've already tested:
New boards and existing boards
Incognito mode
Cleared cache, localStorage and sessionStorage
Removed browser extensions
Different browser sessions
Same browser/computer with a different Trello account
Results:
My main account fails on every board.
A different Trello account works normally on the same browser and computer.
The error occurs immediately when opening the sorting menu, before selecting any sorting criteria.
Additional detail:
The stack trace references SortListPowerUps.tsx, which makes me suspect the issue may be related to a Power-Up sorter entry or an orphaned Power-Up configuration associated with my account, even though I currently have no active Power-Ups on the affected boards.
Has anyone seen this before or knows how to identify orphaned Power-Up sorter configurations attached to an account?
Thank you.