Is there a way to show all spaces on dashboard without having each member to bookmark/favourite it in order to see it on dashboard ???
If you are administrator you can view all spaces, if you're non admin you cannot
Marco -
We redirected our users away from the dashboard to another page. Specifically, we created a space with 1 page whose sole purpose is to be the home page for our Confluence implementation. On this page we list all of our relevant spaces (organization and help spaces). Maintenance is not really a problem as we don't add new spaces very often (2-3 a year). Not sure if this would work for you.
Okay another question. I switched to the old dashboard, since I like it more. How can I force this on other newly created users that the old dashboard is the standard dashboard, and always shown. Please help.
Answered, thank you:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.