Does atlassian-rovo-mcp cost anything for using the mcp serve?
From my understanding it doesn't have an additional cost, it uses Rovo Credits.
Currently Rovo Credits are included with your subscription and over usage has no cost yet, but here is a good article on Rovo usage allowance to explain that better.
@Sathwik Kumar I'd keep an eye on Atlassian's Rovo pricing and usage documentation, as allowances and overage policies may evolve over time. Thanks @Jason Krewson
I've not seen that MCP consumes any credit. Currently it only uses Rovo Search features that are excluded from credit consumption.
But: it's a bit of a black box how Credits work now as I believe there is a lot in between using Rovo Chat and doing a Deep Research like explained here Rovo usage allowance | Rovo | Atlassian Support
I would recommend @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ 's answer. Using Atlassian (Rovo) MCP doesnt consume Rovo credits at this time. Rovo credits are by the Rovo feature usage. But Atlassian Rovo MCP is not actually a Rovo app feature.
Also to note, i will not be suprised if they decide to bill this in the future. For TWG there was a note that certain forms of usage will be billed in future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.