I own 2 accounts: A and B. All videos belong to account A and are shared with account B. Account B is an active admin user of A's workspace.I dont have the option My Workspace Content -> Get started in Personal settings in Account AIs there another way of migrating ownership of all videos from one account to another?
Hello @Barbara Lazcano
Trello doesn't offer a direct transfer button for Workspaces, so you hand over ownership by inviting your new account and promoting it. Log into your old account, invite your new email to the Workspace, change its role to Admin under the Members tab. Make sure to also open your key boards and grant the new account Board Admin status there too.
Finally, log into the new account to verify you have full control before safely removing the old one.
Best,
Arkadiusz🤠
Thanks for your prompt reply .My new account is already an admin active user of the old account's workspace. However, would u be so kind to explain how i can grant access on the Board Admin. Maybe I'm missing that bit.
If both accounts are on free plans, workspace transfer options depend on the platform you're using. Many services either don't support direct workspace transfers between free accounts or require exporting/importing content manually. In some cases, upgrading one account or contacting support may be necessary to migrate ownership or data. Check the platform's workspace management or migration documentation for the available options.
@Barbara Lazcano @Barbara Lazcano
I Feel little Confused. It´s about Loom or Trello ? Because you Categorised that as Trello and Mentioning Videos.
Sorry , I was referring to Loom ! I didnt realise where I had categorised it I guess I have to repost this question as Loom Sorry for the confusion
On my personal settings there's not an option My Workspace content
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.