Help!
I just tried migrating from JIRA 6.3 to JIRA 7.2
Everything LOOKED like it was going ok, until after about 10 minutes of the starting up animation in the browser, it ends with this message
JIRA Startup Failed
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- JIRA Projects Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin)
- Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
- Applinks - Plugin - Core (com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin)
- Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
- Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
- Atlassian REST - Module Types (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
- Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
- Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
I ran stop-jira.sh, which killed tomcat. Then I ran on the db
update pluginstate set pluginenabled='true';
based on the first answer here. And then I restarted jira. Another loooong promising wait, but ended with the same exact error.
What can I do from here?
Thanks.