Hi everyone,
I’m experiencing an issue with a Trello automation related to Custom Fields.
I created a card button that changes a Custom Field value, for example setting it to “In gestione”.
The first time it works correctly: I click the button and the field is updated.
The issue happens after I manually change the field value:
- I click the button and the Custom Field is correctly set to “In gestione”.
- I manually change the value from “In gestione” to “Da gestire”.
- I click the same automation button again to set that Custom Field back to “In gestione”.
- The field is not updated.
So it seems the button only works the first time. After the Custom Field value is changed manually, the automation can no longer change it.
Has anyone experienced this behavior before?
Could this be a Custom Fields automation limitation, a configuration issue, or a bug?
Thanks in advance for any help.