Hello Atlassian Community,
I need help with my Jira Cloud site: jiratestexecution.atlassian.net
My Jira subscription is currently deactivated/offline. When I try to open Jira, I get the message:
“Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended. Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn’t been renewed.”
In Atlassian Administration, under Billing → Subscriptions → Inactive, I can see Jira listed as:
- Product: Jira
- Plan: Standard
- Billing cycle: Monthly
- Status: Inactive / Deactivated
- Canceled on: Jun 3, 2026
When I click Reactivate, it only gives me the option to reactivate Jira as Standard | 10 users for USD 90.50/month.
However, I want to reactivate Jira on the Free plan, not Standard. My Jira currently has 10 licensed users, which should be within the Free plan limit.
In Atlassian apps, I also see Jira with a warning icon and this message:
“App offline. This Jira subscription is deactivated. Contact us for help.”
Other Atlassian apps on the same site appear as Free, but Jira itself remains Standard and deactivated.
Could someone please advise how I can reactivate or downgrade Jira Software to the Free plan without continuing with the paid Standard subscription?
Thank you.