I am confused by the emails from Atlassian. I thought that our videos stored within Loom will be fine with the merge. Today, I received an email about transferring videos and the steps listed did not work.
Hey @Jennifer Tan ,
As stated by Ellie here https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Loom-questions/I-don-t-have-another-workspace-to-transfer-my-videos-to/qaa-p/3247326#M1651
...this change only affects the ability to move content between workspaces. If you don't have another workspace, there is no action for you to take.
...this change only affects the ability to move content between workspaces.
If you don't have another workspace, there is no action for you to take.
I also added some links when it comes to migration of workspaces from Loom to Atlassian ecosystem here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Loom-questions/Loom-to-Atlassian-Migration/qaa-p/3246996#M1631
Hope this clarifies things.
Cheers,Tobi
@jen the answer above is correct! if you don't have a need to transfer content, then there is nothing for you to worry about.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.