At my company, we already have the plan level of Confluence that we need (standard) and the different level of Jira that we want (premium). We use the features of Rovo that are available with these plans (currently, at least, with no cost). We have tried Loom and determined that we are not going to use it, so why would we pay for it?
Does this mean that we will never have the "Teamwork Collection?" Do you need to pay for the same level plan for all 4 applications to have the collection?
If we aren't going to have the collection, will the documentation content provided by Atlassian start to not apply to us? I already don't know whether I need to pay attention to everything I see about the Teamwork Graph.
We also have Jira Service Management, but don't need the other applications in the Service Collection. We have Bitbucket, but don't need/want the other apps in the Software Collection. If we were new customers, would we need to pay for all those other apps that we don't want?