It honestly started as a joke… 😅 (in my head: Bee Gees playing 🎶)
I thought:
👉 “If I complete more certifications, maybe I’ll get more Atlassian SWAG.”
But somewhere along the way, things escalated…
👉 Chasing Atlassian certifications led me to Specialist Designations… and an Atlassian gift box 🎁👀
✅ Atlassian Certified Teamwork Collection Specialist
✅ Atlassian Certified Agile DevOps Specialist
✅ Atlassian Certified ITSM Specialist
💡 What I learned:
Atlassian recently introduced Certification Designations, which recognize broader expertise across their solutions—not just one product.
Instead of passing a single exam, you earn them by stacking related certifications within a specific domain.
There are four main paths:
- Administration Expert
- Agile DevOps Specialist
- ITSM Specialist
- Teamwork Collection Specialist
👉 More details here:
Atlassian Certified Designations
😂 Reality check: I thought I was chasing more shirts…
But I ended up gaining cross-solution expertise across Atlassian tools
Not a bad trade-off 👕➡️📚🎁😅
💡 Lesson learned: You only get one gift box, even if you earn multiple Specialist Designations 😅
💪 If you’re on the same journey:
- Start with Associate certifications
- Build momentum
- Then stack credentials toward Designations
You might be surprised where it leads 👀
Happy to share tips if anyone’s exploring Atlassian certifications!




