Dear Trello Team,
I previously registered a Trello (Free Tier) account using the email address example@outlook.com and set my username to "Example." Later, I deleted my Trello account, and I am certain that the 14-day waiting period has already passed.
Afterward, I re-registered Trello (Free Tier) using the same email address successfully. However, when I attempted to set my username back to "Example," I received a notification stating that the username is taken. I am sure that this username was tied to my deleted account.
As a result, I had to use the username "Example01." I am curious why my old username cannot be reused, even though the email address was available for re-registration. Is it Trello’s policy that deleted usernames cannot be reclaimed?
Additionally, could you please advise me on how I might be able to use my old username again? Is there a special verification process required? I am willing to go through such steps if necessary.
Thank you for your clarification.
Regards,
Abraham
Please note that the email address & username mentioned above is only a dummy example for illustration purposes.