Hello 🙂
I’m trying Trello’s paid features for the first time, and I just activated the 14‑day trial. After spending a good amount of time creating custom fields, setting options, and building multiple states, I was shocked to see my custom fields getting overwritten.
Here’s what happened:
I created Task #1 with 4 drop‑down lists.
Then I created Task #2 with 2 drop‑downs containing many categories and sub‑categories.
I repeated the same process for Task #3.
But when I went back to Task #1, all the custom fields had changed — they were showing the options from Task #3. The same thing happened to Task #2.
Basically, all my work was replaced, and it was extremely disappointing.
So now I’m wondering: Is this happening because I’m on the trial version, or is this how Trello’s custom fields work by design and cannot be separated per task?
Will upgrading to the Standard plan resolve this issue?