Suddenly, I cannot login to my account.
From the signin page, when I enter email and password, I am redirected to https://bitbucket.org/socialauth/signup/ which says:
I have been using the account for several weeks prior to this.
I'm having the same issue. Really annoying!
Wow no one at BB has time for this?
Same for me on Windows Vista. It works on my Mac though.
Same here. Their authentication is a mess.
Same here! Web login is broken.
It happened to me last night, but I had to login to Atlassian with the same account in order to post this comment, and it went right through without a problem.
I have this issue with Chrome on Windows 8.1.
Even after deleting all cookies, it does not work.
But, it works with IE11 and Firefox 54.0.1.
on Mac, it does not work on Firefox 54.0.1, even in safari after the lofin attempt it starts redirecting me through atlasian domains and then end up in sighup page.
Same here. They need to fix this mess.
Please fix this mess!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.