Hello,
I am a student at the University of Messina and I am unable to access my Outlook account associated with:
EDITED DUE OF SECURITY
When I try to sign in, Microsoft asks me to enter the verification code from the Microsoft Authenticator app.
Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the Authenticator app and I cannot use any alternative verification method. The "Sign in another way" option does not provide a method that I can access.
Because of this, I am completely locked out of my Outlook account and cannot receive university emails.
I would like to know:
- How can I reset or remove the current MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) configuration?
- Who should I contact for an MFA reset?
- Is there any way to recover access to my account without the Authenticator app?
I can provide my student ID, personal information, or identification documents if needed to verify my identity.
Thank you for your assistance.