I am unable to activate confluence on Peptracker (Project Name) Jira
Hi @Anum Shahzad ,
Are you trying to activate Rovo or Confluence? I'm asking as this question landed in Rovo Q&A forum group.
Generally, to add a new app, you can follow these: Add a new Atlassian app or collection to your organization
As for Jira and enabling docs/Confluence content there, you can follow these steps: Set up Docs in Jira
If that's not what you're looking for, can you maybe share some additional information or examples/screenshots that can help us troubleshoot this? 🤔
CHeers,Tobi
I have tried all but its not letting me to add or update confluence. it takes me to the contact centre page
@Anum Shahzad can you share a screenshot of this? Also, are you on Data Center or the cloud? If you're on the cloud, on which plan are you currently on? (Free, Standard, Premium or Enterprise)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.