Hey all,
Happy to share I'll be hosting free, live study sessions for the Jira Essentials certification. This covers all the basics folks need to use Jira including things like basic concepts, how to create work items and how to use boards.
Check out the links below to sign up. All sessions will also be available on YouTube in case you miss it. Feel free to invite others as well and hope to learn with you soon!
All sessions are on Fridays at 6 AM PDT
I really enjoy all the training you put out!
I just finished the ACP-520 training you have on YouTube and am about to start the official training but wanted to thank you for all you do!
These sessions were very helpful. Thanks @Rob Hean for sharing and I always love your classes 🙂 so much to learn from.
Most welcome @Jason Krewson ! Hope it goes well!
You're welcome @Anwesha Pan - more coming soon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.