Bonjour,
Le tableau sur lequel je travaille depuis plusieurs années a été fermé. Je l'ai créé et devrais donc être l'administrateur cependant je ne peux pas le réouvrir.
Merci de m'aider.
Hey @Ville Montreuil-Bellay ,
Am I guessing we're talking about Trello boards? Have you tried following the instructions from here: Reopen a closed board?
Are there any other workspace admins who can check if they can reopen this particular board?
Cheers,Tobi
Hey Tomislav,
I checked theses instructions yes. I am the only admin however Trello does not consider me as an admin...
@Ville Montreuil-Bellay I've reached out to the forum support team to see if they can give you a hand (potentially check how things look at the backend).
Anyway, someone should get back to you within a day or 2. 👀
Thanks a lot
Hi @Ville Montreuil-Bellay, Hope you are doing well,Welcome to the community!!Thanks @Tomislav Tobijas for flagging this I've checked the board status and promoted you to the admin role. This happened because the previous admin's account was deleted, leaving the board without an administrator due to a technical bug. Could you please try reopening the board now?Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.