I have 2 confluence forms:
one form for the user and the form includes:
Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5.. because it's cascading hierarchy and it's a lot of data so i created a child/sub form that stores the data through Import API so 4 separate fields
so on the main form.
I used 1 Smart Classifier for Level 2 and Level 3 since i need to select only one value for each..
added a new field with Smart Multi-row for DBA and L5
I need Level 4 in the smart multi-row to be filtered according to the selection in the Smart Classifier for Level 2 and Level 3 and then when the Level 4 is selected Level 5 is filtered to the value selected associated with the Level 4. I'm not able to get the filtering right for the Smart Multi-Row.
any idea how to filter Smart Multi-Row based on other values selected?
the structure should be like:
Smart Classifier (this works perfectly):
- Level 2
—— Level 3
Smart Multi-Row
———— Level 4 - Values filtered based on Smart Classifier field capturing Level 2 and Level 3
—————— Level 5 - Values filtered based on Level 4