The Stash Commits are displaying on Jira's Source tab, but when a ticket with Commits is clicked on the Agile Board, the Commits section in the right pane is empty. Is there a configuration I'm missing to make this work?
It appears to be a bug that is being work on here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9364
Jira 6.0.1, Greenhopper 6.2.4.1, Stash 2.3.1, Fisheye-Crucible 3.0.0
It is the same for SVN Commits with Fisheye-Crucible. Commits display on Jira Source tab, but not in Greenhopper Commits.
I can confirm this. We experience the exact same problem with nearly the same setup. I m searching the net for quite some time, but could not find a solution so far.
Does anyone know, how to configure this?
Can someone from Atlassian or the Greenhopper Team confirm this is a bug or a misconfiguration?
I have the same problem too and no solution yet.
The issue you are linking to seems fixed and I'm using the latest Jira, Jira Agile and Stash versions and no actions is required to upgrade the DVCS connection plugin. However, while I can see the Stash commit link in the Source tab, I still cannot see it in the Commits tab and in the Jira Agile commits section of the detail view of the issue.
What would be the troubleshooting steps for me to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.