Hello,
as the title already says I would like to import a CSS file into the PDF stylesheet so that I can put certain specific formats into this second CSS file. The ultimate goal would be to a have a second CSS file which is in fact a PHP file and allows me to set this formats dynamically.
Does anybody know if this is possible or even know how? Or is there an easier way to make PDF exports more dynamic?
I made a quick try with the following and then decided to better ask here before I go much further.
- I created a dummy CSS file "test.css" and uploaded it as an attachement
- I copied this attachement's URL (which was something like /download/attachements/xxxxxxx/test.css)
- I opened the PDF Stylesheet at Space Admin > Look and Feel > PDF Stylesheet
- I copied
@import url("/download/attachements/xxxxxxx/test.css") all;
as the first line into my PDF Stylesheet
-
I made a PDF Export via Tools > Export to PDF
-
I was hoping that the exported PDF would show signs of my test.css formatting but it didn't
Thanks