I've been led to believe that I can record a Loom video while inside my Gmail account. Are there any tutorials or instructional videos on how to do this?
Hi, @Barry Moniak - I think this is what you're looking for? https://support.atlassian.com/loom/docs/how-to-record-directly-from-your-gmail-thread/
If not, let me know what you're trying to accomplish and I can try to walk you through it! ☺️
Amanda,
Even though it's an extra step to record in Loom first and then attach it to the email, it seems to work very well.
I expect that when I upgrade the program, it will have better resolution at 4K and more controls over how I want the recording to look.
Barry
Yes, 4K is available on Loom Business, Business+ AI and Enterprise plans, but only with the desktop (Mac or PC) apps - https://support.atlassian.com/loom/docs/record-in-high-definition-hd/
You can see the other benefits of upgrading here: https://www.loom.com/pricing
I use blur, trimming and stitching videos, and edit by transcript all the time! I also really like the backgrounds, embedding links in videos, and the stylized captions.
You're wonderful... thank you.
I saw something about signing up for the Business Plan either through Atlassian or Loom, but it didn't explain the difference.
And does it even matter at this point?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.