I am a premium user and want to invite someone with a personal Trello account as a guest. The only 2 options in the Share dropdown are Member and Observer.
Hi @Jennifer Harper , you simply go to the board you would like to invite them onto, click the share button, type in there email address along with a quick note in the description section and hit send.That is it!
Thanks Donna. The only two options are member and observer when sending the invite. How will I categorize them as a guest?
@Jennifer Harper they will become a board member if you wish for them to have the ability to edit cards otherwise they become an observer. You will be charged for an additional Trello seat should that particular person get invites to more than one of your boards.
This is what I was hoping to do. https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/board-guests/
Thanks for the feedback.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.