We affectionaltely call this issue "Tempo doesn't like Mondays" 
The issue we have (reported by various users) is that on Mondays, some users cannot add NEW time via the Monthly view of their timesheet. They are able to click on any other day and then change the date to Monday's date and submit the time, are able to add time directly to a ticket, however cannot simply click on the little box on the Monday column and add time. Any other day? No problem.
Troubleshooting:
- Users can add time to a Monday in the future, just not the current Monday
- Happens intermittently. The first user to report it doesn't seem to be getting it today (Mon 8/4/14)
- The Monday in question has not already been submitted for approval as part of a previous timesheet
- Doesn't happen to me and since I am an admin this makes me think it's related to permissions BUT -
- The jira issue(s) they are attempting to add time to are not closed
- The user(s) have access to the project(s) and issue(s) they are attempting to log time to
This is screwy I know and I am sure it's something silly that I am missing. I have pasted a screencast below of what they are seeing. You will see that when he clicks on the Monday column, he can't add time, but when he clicks on the next column (Tues) he can.
http://screencast.com/t/4pCh0YLj1A2
Thank you for your help