I have the free premium trial, but I don't want the premium features. I don't want to get used to things I won't have unless I subscribe. I want to try the basic version as-is.
Hi @Kristie Meyer,
If you want to cancel your Trello free trial, you'll need to contact Atlassian Billing Support for help.
This is stated in the Trello document: Change or cancel your Trello plan (under Cancel a free trial)
To contact billing support about a free trial: Open the billing contact form: Contact billing support Log in Since free trials don’t create invoices, choose Payments then Payment and credit card issues then Proceed without URL, SEN, EN or invoice number
To contact billing support about a free trial:
Open the billing contact form: Contact billing support
Log in
Since free trials don’t create invoices, choose Payments then Payment and credit card issues then Proceed without URL, SEN, EN or invoice number
Hope it helps 🙌Liam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.