All of my staff have access and can see the boards but I can't. Ive done all of the troubleshooting steps and nothing has worked. I am the admin on the account and don't have access. Please help
Hello @Brianna Nash
I flagged your Post.
An Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond on this thread within 2 business days.
As community users, we cannot access the backend, but support should be able to quickly identify the cause. It's likely related to permissions or a glitch.
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠
Hi @Brianna Nash
It looks like you have two different accounts under different email addresses. The account you're logging into appears to be a newer account that isn't a member of boards. Try to log out and log in with your other email address.
We'll also reach out to you in a ticket to provide more specific guidance related to your two accounts in Trello.
Thank you,
Trello Support Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.