I had this interaction with Rovo that I thought was really funny. Even Rovo gets confused by all the name changes in Jira.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Further interaction I had on this thread:
Then I added this:
It seems to me if it flip flops between the correct and incorrect terminology for the product it's literally built on, I won't be able to trust it for anything of consequence within my business. I will be steering clear of Rovo.
🤣🤣
I think Atlassian should do a rollback and let the Jira projects as a project name to differentiate from Confluence spaces.. or at least, let each company to choose which one to use...
LOL. I have been having the same conversation with ROVO and having to correct Rovo that it is now JIRA Spaces and Confluence Spaces. Rovo normally replies, you are right, then adjusts as you show, but the interesting that is reverted back at somepoint.
Confluence 'instance' anyone?
THAT's what they should roll back?
Yep! I noticed this, as well. It is very confusing for users.Atlassian Admin are trying to train users on new terminology and the platform's AI refers to the old terminology.Atlassian - can you just slow down a bit to make sure things are consistent?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.