My board was closed (Analytics | Trello) with the reason "You’re a member of this board, but only board admins are able to reopen it. Please contact support for assistance."
I have the exact same problem and the person who created the board doesn't work with us anymore. 🫠
Hi @luyanda_sibeko ,
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you for your patience.
Hi @Dirk van Baren ,
Could you please help with your Trello profile name to check further?
I think it is dirkromeo? The board in question is https://trello.com/b/bcAWhslv/general-administration
@Dirk van Baren Thanks for confirming. I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.