Hi,
I've been experiencing an issue with the official Trello Chrome extension for over a day now. Every time I click the extension icon, I immediately get the error: "Failed to create a card. Wait a moment and try again." - but the problem persists no matter how long I wait.
I have attached a screenshot showing the error.
Here's what I've already tried:
- Signing out and reconnecting my account in the extension
- Clearing the extension's site data
- Disabling other Chrome extensions to rule out conflicts
- Trying the extension on multiple different webpages
- Reinstalling the extension
None of these resolved the issue. My Trello account works fine when accessed directly through the website - the problem is specific to the Chrome extension.
Could you please look into this? It would also be helpful to know if others are currently experiencing the same issue, as it may be a wider bug.
Thank you.