I am trying to create a confiforms cleanview that will show the current status of the page. This appears on a page (created via IFTTT) that contains multiple form registrations on it. I am using an IFTTT macro to populate a page status form, but having trouble filtering the form because autopage isn't being set correctly.
Details:
Let's call the multiple Created Pages CreatedPage00X, and let's call the instanced forms:
Forms inside CreatedPage00X
Definitions of form 1-3 are in a page called DefintionsPage. All the forms contain an autopage field called "autopage"
The way I attempted to do this by creating a form called "pagestatus" inside DefinitionsPage with fields
pagestatus fields
and putting an IFTTT inside form1's definition with the following:
IFTTT inside Form 1
- event=onCreated
- action=Create Confiforms Entry
- parameters to set: status=Form 1 submitted
With similar ones inside Forms 2 and 3.
Then, in a page properties table inside my created page I have
Cleanview inside CreatedPage00X
- formname: pagestatus
- Page where form is defined: DefinitionsPage
- Filter to apply on entries: autopage:[entry.id.asEntryRef(entry._page)] (which turns into autopage:[entry._page] once CreatedPage00X is created)
- Ordering: timestamp DESC LIMIT 1
My Problem:
When I submit form1, the autopage is getting set to DefintionsPage instead of CreatedPage00x, so the filter isnt working
I tried adding &autopage=[entry._page], or &autopage=[entry.autopage] to my parameters but that didn't work either.
How can I make the autopage of pagestatus show the page whose form1 IFTTT triggered the creation of the entry?
Thanks in advance.