I am the administrator to our Confluence installation which is a new installation of 5.8.4. I was demonstrating how to add a task list on a page and then how it appears on my Profile Tasks list. When I click the page that it appears on, I get an error "Page Not Found."
Today I tested the Task List on another new page and the link in my task list works normally.
Now there is one unique thing to mention about the page that didn't work. It is listed as a child to a page that is secured to only the IT Staff group can view it. I'm in the IT Staff group therefore I should be able to view the page. To give you an idea of the Page Tree:
Space: Information Technology - Permission = confluence-users read create edit
Page: Secure IT Section - Permissions = Staff IT read create edit
Sub-page IT Meeting Minutes - This is the page that has the task assigned to me but the link from my task list does not work.
Any help would be appreciated.