I went to my Trello and three of my most used board have been deleted. They aren’t archived and I can’t find them anywhere, they’re just gone. How can I get them back?
Hi @Georgina Beadon ,
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you for your patience.
Hello @Georgina Beadon
Have you tried the steps from here?
Reopen a closed board | Trello | Atlassian Support
Delete a board | Trello | Atlassian Support
Sometimes Boards are not Deleted but just closed.
Also, it may sound a bit strange, but try creating a new board and then check whether your old boards appear again. Sometimes that helps.
Can you also confirm whether you find anything under Closed boards?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.