I posted about 7 hours ago about having lost the board on my profile. The message above says the problem has been restored however mine is still not recovered. My account name is andrieskruger6 and the board name is "patient tracker". Please can you update me on the progress? My email address is surgeonkruger@gmail.com
Hi @Andries Kruger ,
Sorry to hear you’re still experiencing this issue with your "patient tracker" board. Are you still unable to access the board, or has the problem resolved since your last message? Please let us know so we can look into this further if needed.
Hi Nivedhya
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you for your patience.
I appreciate it, it has been quite a big problem for us the last two days. I appreciate your prompt responce and remain hopeful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.