Hi all, I was recently charged for Trello Premium and genuinely wasn't aware the new feature I enabled would trigger a charge of this amount. I've since seen that Trello does offer refunds within 30 days of purchase, which I'm still within — but I'm hitting a wall trying to actually submit the request.
Every time I go through the help bot, it redirects me to an article explaining *how* to apply for a refund, rather than letting me actually apply for one. The loop just repeats with no way to reach a real person or submit a ticket.
This charge is putting real financial pressure on me and I'd really appreciate help from anyone who knows how to break out of this loop and actually get a billing ticket raised. Is there a direct support link or a specific path through the Atlassian portal that bypasses the bot?
Thank you