I have just lost the only active board we have on Trello!!
Please help as this is basically my whole general surgery practice admin in one tool!
Please email to surgeonkruger@gmail.com ASAP!!
Please can someone from the support team help or contact me ASAP
Hello @Andries Kruger
There was, and may still partly be, an incident affecting Trello, so this could be related to that.
Trello Status
Thank for getting back to me. Do you have any idea how long this will take? Do you need more specifics as to the name of the board or what happened? The board suddenly dissapeared from my profile and I can't even see it anymore. This was just before I posted my first message.
Please keep me up to date if possible
@Andries Kruger I also flagged this post to Atlassian Support, so please give them a little time to review it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.