I have a recently closed trello board, my wife's the one creating the board. I have tried both my wife's email (I think both created on pre-Atlassian account), but both listed as new accounts and don't have the said board. Is it possible for me to know which email is created a board while I'm only a regular member to a board (not admin.) Thank you.
https://trello.com/b/8FP0AMkO
Hi Lia, Hope you are doing well,Welcome to the community!!I checked the board logs and saw that your previous admin account was deleted, which is why the board was closed. Creating a new account with the same email results in a different account, so you couldn't recover the original board. To resolve this issue, I have now promoted another member, @wynst. Please contact them and ask to reopen the board using this link: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/. Once reopened, they can add you back to the board.
Thanks.
Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.