Hi. I am building a training space in Confluence, and have gotten hold of Microsoft tutorials, videos etc. for their Lync software. It is in the form of a zip file, with various files within it; each file, when opened, provides a web-type interface, with links embedded that navigate you around different areas of the training material. In essence, it's like a web page, but broken up into separate files - so a Get Started file will open up a web-type interface that has links. Each link will take you to a different web-type interface. These files open up in a web browser, but instead of a standard URL, you get a file path such as file:///C:/Users/milnert/Desktop/Lync_Custom_Intranet_Site. I hope that explains the format OK.
I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to effectively integrate this into a Confluence space or page, so that it shows an interface on the page with links that navigate around within or whether I just need to attach the various files to a page, so the user can then just click to open them separately?
Hope I'm making sense.
Appreciate any help - even if just to say no, I just need to attach separate files.
PS. Can you attach zip fiels to COnfluence, or have to attach the individual files within a zip?
PPS. We're on Confluence 3.5.16, but upgrading in May to 5.4.x.
Thanks,
Tim