I'm no longer seeing a board that was shared. Is there some ideas on how to find a missing board?
I’m also missing a board. In fact, this was the original board I created years ago. How can I find it or speak with someone who could look at my account?
Hello and Welcome @Arial Friedman and @Misty Reisner
Trello is currently affected by an incident, so some features may not work as expected.
Trello Status
Atlassian Working hard on restoring Functionality.
Do you know how long before the incident is resolved?
Hi @Misty Reisner
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you for your patience.
Hi @Arial Friedman ,
Could you please share your Trello profile name to check further?
Sure. arialfriedman
arial@grooveanywhere.com
I’m not sure which workspace this “GrooveAnywhere” board was under. Appreciate your help!
Thanks for confirming.
If the missing board is due to the admin account being deleted for dormancy, I can see that there is a closed board linked to this situation, and you are already listed as an admin on the board. You can reopen the board by following these steps: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/
Please let me know if this is the board you’re referring to, or if you need any further assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.