So we have this shared vaults wherein two members are able to access one vault with many accounts within that vault, that's usually how it works right? The weird thing is that I'm able to go through using the same login credentials as well as the verification code. As for the other member, he logged in using the same credentials as I did and he's able to go through email address and password but not the verification code because it says it's "Incorrect". These are following troubleshooting steps we did:
- I (Admin) remove the vault from him and add him back - not fixed
- We tried to manually input the login credentials, as well as the code - not fixed
- We tried to use recovery key and generate a new one but it goes back to the initial issue - not fixed.
- Time/Date is setup correctly, Windows up-to-date, no desktop app since we don't think that has something to do with that because I'm able to log in just fine.
- VPN turned on.
I'm currently asking the community as to why this happens in case some of you have an answer for that. That would be a really big help!