Im trying to access an old board that but it currently gives me the error.
Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.Please check Atlassian Status for known problems.If there are no known problems and your page hasn't appeared again in 5-10 minutes then please contact our support team.
Hi @Dwan Brown
are you paying for your Cloud site or are you on the free plan?
Hi @Dwan Brown and welcome,
is your instance working?
Fabio
I was on the free plan but my employer opted to use another platform. However, I have a lot of information stored that I need access to. Willing to join short term if needed.
Could be, that the Jira Site has been deactivated. It's the same error message you would see. Whoever was the Admin should be able to check on admin.atlassian.com as the Organization itself should still be available regardless of product deactivation
Thank you for this. Hopefully I can find some resolve and recover my information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.