Hi, we're in the middle of exploring our migration from OpsGenie to JSM (Cloud). One operation we used in OG was /v2/users/{id}?expand=contact to return a userContacts array that includes voice and sms methods. I cannot find an equivalent endpoint within a Personal Access Token-scoped call in JSM or Jira Cloud. What I've found:
- JSM Ops
/v1/users/contacts returns only the calling user's own contact methods, and the exposed methods are email and mobile (push notification), but neither voice nor sms. - Jira Cloud REST
/rest/api/3/user returns no phone field, I tried it on our sandbox - An Atlassian community thread from a customer hitting the exact same post-migration gap remains unresolved with no Atlassian-staff answer (community post).
Given those findings, and my limited knowledge of the APIs, I can see a path for phone numbers in Atlassian Cloud is the SCIM User Provisioning API at <a href="http://api.atlassian.com/scim/directory/%7BdirectoryId%7D/Users/%7BuserId" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">api.atlassian.com/scim/directory/{directoryId}/Users/{userId</a>}, which returns a phoneNumbers array — but it requires org-admin scope on a managed directory, substantially different from the migration's recommended PAT/OAuth2 model.
Can anyone give me guidance on the proper way to get this information?