For only the month of May, we cannot see any comments below each date in ´´novedades´´
Hi @relacionespublicas
There is a production incident with Trello, and you may follow progress of it here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Kind regards,Bill
But it only appears to be affecting our department? Reception also use Trello and they have no issues. Plus the strange thing, it only seems to be affecting the month of May. In April I can see all our history activity and past comments.
Do I have to create a new month of May or will it be resolved by tomorrow morning?!
@relacionespublicas -- Sometimes the incidents do not list all of the symptoms happening or their scope of impact. As you appear to be on a free license level, I recommend monitoring that status page (by subscribing to it).
When it is resolved, if you are still seeing symptoms and are on a paid license level, I recommend contacting Atlassian Support directly here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.