I am not able to copy multiple cards at once - Trello just keeps on loading the action forever when I try to do it and when I eventually refresh the page because nothing is moving, it has copied max 10 cards or less but not all the ones I tried to copy.
I have tried all the ways:
- Copying the whole list together (17 cards in total, a couple of them have checklists with a few points, but it's nothing bulky)
- Copying only selected cards together
- Using the Bulk action power up to copy the cards
Nothing does the trick. On top of that, the various cards I've tried to copy to test out what is the problem are now appearing randomly in my target list I tried to copy them into, and when I refresh the page then some of them are gone again. It's like Trello is trying to process my commands in the background but doing in very slowly and incompletely.
I already emptied the cashe of my browser, deleted cookies etc, it didn't help. I'm using Edge.
Help anyone?