Hi there! All the comments on my boards became invisible only on my laptop (MacBook Air, in Chrome and even in the app Trello). Take a look how I see it now. What can I do?
My comment and activity section also blank, not showing anything
Me too! very worrying! I have a lot of important information in the comments! You backup everything to the cloud and suddenly the cloud disappears. If really lost then I need to find an alternative to Trello.
Hello @Ruslana Honcharenko and all,
There's an active Outage currently under investigation.
https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
All my comments have disappeared too!! It says I have comments but when I open the board there is nothing there even when toggling Show Details. Help, I need those comments!
Any update on this?
Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out, so sorry about the trouble!
Our engineering team is investigating the problem, and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as they can.
Further details and information will be posted on our Statuspage at https://trello.status.atlassian.com
Please don't hesitate to reach back out if we can help in any other way.
Thanks for hanging in there with us!
My comments and my attachments have disappeared. I really hope the data isn't lost and this is just a retrieval bug. Either way, I'm going to be looking for an alternative, it's having a critical impact on my job which relies on the information that I've saved to Trello
There's also an issue with the visibility of comments. I think we'll have to look for an alternative to Trello, because this glitch has been going on for too long. It's impossible to work like this.
I also experienced an issue where comments disappeared.
I hope it's just a bug and will be fixed as soon as possible
Thank you for the update
same
@alfassy
Don't worry about this. It seems like several things, including comment visibility, are affected by the Incident today. So, everything should be back to normal later.
@Arkadiusz WroblewskiDo you have any idea how long it might take to fix the issue?
Thank you!
Thanks!
@Łukasz Cieciorowski
From my experience, issues with Trello do not happen that often. If something is currently broken, it is probably a larger incident. Mostly Atlassian are very fast about Troubleshooting
A little patience. 🙂
@Hugo Bell
It is still not solved, so let’s have a little faith. 🙂
This is almost 24 hours for business how are they expected to operate - I will be looking elsewhere
Still doesn't work
I have the same issues, comments disappeared on laptop. On phone still visible.
Same here. Same exact issue. Hope it gets resolved soon. Some comments are important to me.
Same problem here. No visible comments, activities history, task lists.
@홍진호
Atlassian posted update. Data won´t be lost.
Trello Status
Small update here: the data is not lost.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.