I keep getting error mess when I try to delete my account. I was able to deactivate it but can't delete it. Their email isn't monitored and I can't find a phone number. I don't use an app. I just chose "Jira" because it was listed. I've never used this service and don't even know how I got mixed up with it!!
Help!!!
Hello @Kara Glover
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What happens when you try to delete your account?
Thank you for your quick reply! I get the following message:
User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions.
Thank you for that information.
Are you able to login to this page?
https://admin.atlassian.com
If so, can you select Apps > Atlassian Apps and tell us what is listed there?
Example:
Yes I can. It says I have three apps: Goals, Loom, and Projects.
Hi @Kara Glover,
Thank you for reaching out. Subscription discrepancies can be tricky, and we want to make sure you are able to cancel all of them and delete your account. We can not perform cancellations without a support ticket due to policies.
To resolve this, our Customer Advocate team needs to look at your backend subscription data. Please create a support ticket here so they can investigate this securely.
When you submit the ticket, it helps to include:
Your URL, SEN, EN or invoice number if you have it.
A quick description of the issue.
This will allow us to assist more effectively.
Best,
Anastasiia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.