Will the account go away on July 17?
I believe billing has already stopped.
Hello @jay_athalye
If you haven't started migrating yet, you still have time, but you definitely want to get a plan in place well before the 2027 deadline so you don't lose anything.
Since we can't see your exact billing or migration status here in the Community, your best bet is to double-check those settings or open a quick ticket with Atlassian Support to confirm exactly what that July date means for your specific instance.
Thanks.
We will not be migrating. I wanted to close the opsgenie subscription, but the option to stop subscription is not available any more?
So I want to know if I need to take any action or will the account/product disappear from the org
@jay_athalye
If you have any concerns, please open a ticket with the Atlassian Support Billing team.
That will be the best.
Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.