Where do I fond or create APIs so I can integrate Perplexity and Trello? I have this from Perplexity but I'm not finding it usefull:
How to Run (3 steps)
Step 1 — Get your API Key & Token
Open these two URLs in your browser while logged into Trello:
API Key: <a href="https://trello.com/power-ups/admin" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://trello.com/power-ups/admin</a> → New → Generate API Key
Token: <a href="https://trello.com/1/authorize?key=YOUR_KEY&scope=read,write&expiration=never&name=NTUCBuilder&response_type=token" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://trello.com/1/authorize?key=YOUR_KEY&scope=read,write&expiration=never&name=NTUCBuilder&response_type=token</a> → Allow
Step 2 — Install the only dependency
Step 3 — Run the script
# Option A: Set credentials at the top of the script (lines 26–27) # API_KEY = "paste_your_key_here" # API_TOKEN = "paste_your_token_here" # Option B: Use environment variables (more secure) export TRELLO_KEY=your_key_here export TRELLO_TOKEN=your_token_here python build_ntuc_trello.py
What the Script Does
It targets your existing board at trello.com/b/8FOYsAnt and executes five steps in sequence:
Resolves the board — confirms access and retrieves the full board ID
Archives any existing default lists — clears the blank Trello starter lists so nothing conflicts
Creates/renames all 6 labels — On Track (Green), At Risk (Yellow), Delayed (Red), GATE–Blocked (Black), Stopped/On Hold (Grey), Completed (Blue)
Creates all 8 lists in exact left-to-right order
Creates all 37 cards — each with its reference number, full description, due date, and a ready-built "Done When" checklist (3–6 items per card)