I'm trying to create an agent that will read an Atlassian Home topic page (filtered by a specific tag) to find all the projects and goals associated with that tag so that the agent can read through those projects/goals (and linked Jira/confluence) to find relevant status content.
I have tried multiple things with no success. The Rovo agent tells me that it doesn't have access to tag information through the public APIs. It also says that Atlassian Home is a single page app with no html payload, so it can't read content on Topic pages to identify linked work.
It's very surprising to me that the something as basic as tagging, which is absolutely supported in the graph, isn't accessible via API, even if it's not available via MCP. If needed, perhaps I could build a forge app, but I did experience similar blockers when I was trying to run python scripts from my CLI.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, or definitively tell me there is no solution, that would be appreciated :-)